Tuesday, February 01, 2005

you broke my heart today
i dont know what to say
cant feel a thing at all.
i guess things like this
only happens to dumb girls
im just a dumb dumb dumb girl


k dont ask me why i put tht up. the song is stuck in my mind.
will someone make me happy please.
think im pmsing v badly.
back to lit essay.. :|

i wake up in the morning
put on my face
the one thats gonna get me
through another day
doesnt really matter
how i feel inside
this life is like a game sometimes
































WENDY
W is for Warm
E is for Enthusiastic
N is for Natural
D is for Dainty
Y is for Young




haha ths reminds me of my very quizzy days..
when all was happy and i ws in the mood and had the free time to do such crap and tell my best friend about it. E for emotional is right..